Monday, April 16, 2012

Almost Done

I am finding it hard to believe that I only have three weeks of class left. Three weeks of class (plus tests, quizzes, and papers), two long final papers, and one final exam, and I am halfway DONE with college. This year has flown by and it is only going to get faster from here. In one month I will be on my way home, four days away from leaving for Spain. I can't even imagine how crazy, stressful, and frantic those four days will be! I am also going to be staying in Austin the second part of the summer working at SRD and taking some summer classes to hopefully lighten the load for the rest of my semesters here. It's going to be weird being away from home for a majority of the summer - literally I will get home from Spain and have to move back to Austin the next day - but I know it will be okay, as it always is. I guess being away the entire summer will prepare me for when I have a real job and the possibility that I won't be working in Houston. Hopefully my parents will be able to come visit me here because a whole summer without them would be so tough!

I feel like I JUST got to college! Move-in day - August 2010
Workout

Today started the second week of bootcamp. Like last Monday, we did laps around SRD, and even though we did eight laps today instead of six, it didn't seem quite as tiring - hopefully that means I am building up my endurance and getting stronger! Today's laps included pile lunges, backward lunges, forward lunges, and a plethora of squat exercises. I have a feeling that my legs are going to be SORE tomorrow. I followed it up with a bit of incline walking before calling it a morning and taking a nice, refreshing shower and eating a delicious, protein-filled breakfast. I have quite a bit of work to do this week so I am hoping to be super productive and not come down with a case of the Mondays and just waste away the day.

Part of my breakfast this morning
What often happens when I am studying..
Here's to a productive Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS