Thursday, September 10, 2015

Jump Rope Heavy Workout

I am absolutely loving this four-day week. I know I sound like a total diva saying that I was more than ready for a little break when I just came off of an entire summer vacation, but, teaching is hard. And I know every job is hard. But you forget how much energy being around teenagers all day requires. But I absolutely love it. And, knock on wood, my classes have been awesome. I'm waiting for the flood gates to open, but for now, I'm enjoying it.

And  I don't have much time to spend on this post, but I have yet another killer workout to share with you guys. This one is heavy on the jump rope. I'm talking 18 total minutes spent jump roping. Yes, my calves were screaming.


This workout is, once again, pretty self-explanatory. I don't even think any of these exercises need explaining. I went all the way through set one, and then I did it all over again. Then I went twice through set two, for a total of four sets. The entire workout took me between 40 and 45 minutes, and it left me sweaty, sweaty, sweaty. The 20 burpees just about did me in, so I feel a little bit sorry for all the burpees I make my girls do at practice. But only a little bit.

Anyway, if you're bored at the gym, this is definitely a workout to try. When you're tired of doing one exercise, it's time to move onto the next one. And you'll certainly leave the gym feeling like you put in some work. Which I definitely needed last night. But for now, it's time to make some puppy chow. I'm going to surprise my girls with a sweet treat that will hopefully inspire them to #BeatLamar tomorrow afternoon in what will probably be our biggest game of the season. 


And before I sign off, check out my very first guest blog post over at Creating a Better Tomorrow. Sarah reached out to me with this opportunity weeks ago, and I finally sent something over to her. I had so much fun tweaking this post for her, and I am so grateful for this awesome opportunity. Check out my post here, and while you're over there, check out her awesome blog. I've been loving it!

1 comment:

  1. Yunmai Smart Skipping Rope is easy to use, use it to exercise coordination and relieve cervical and lumbar pain

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS