Monday, August 6, 2012

Survey.. Monday?

Remember that time I said I was going to start a new Sunday tradition here on fitnessandfroyo? Does Survey Sunday ring any bells? I actually had my survey all typed up and ready to go, but I got home from dinner with two high-school friends a little later than expected and I immediately tuned into the Olympics. So here comes your survey, I promise the next one will truly come on Sunday!

1. Would you rather be an Olympic athlete or win American Idol?
Considering my intense love for all things Olympics, an Olympic athlete, for sure. I have never really been into American Idol and singing in front of millions of people does not appeal to me in the least. The Olympics are one of my favorite things in the world and I would love the opportunity to perform the sport I love on the world's biggest stage.

2. If you could live in any US city, which would it be?
This is such a tough question! I love my hometown of Houston, Austin has stolen my heart, but I think I would love to live in New York City or a beach town in California for a couple of years before moving back to the great state of Texas.
The Houston Galleria at Christmas time 
An Austin favorite
Pennybacker Bridge 
In awe
3. What was the first blog you ever read?

4. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?
Sky dive. Been there, done that. And I'd do it again. :)
What am I about to do? 
Nothing like it! 
Safe on the ground!
Boston (film guy) and Scooter (my jumping partner)
5. What was your favorite CD in 7th grade?
Wow, I wish I could remember, but I would guess that it was something along the lines of Ashlee Simpson or Maroon 5.

6. What is your favorite movie?
Remember the Titans.

7. Mac or PC?
Once you go Mac, you don't go back.

8. If you could fly anywhere in the world, free of cost, where would you go?
Australia.

9. Sandwich or salad?
Sandwich. Salads just do not hold me over for very long!
Subway 
My favorite Spain dish
10. Country music or rap?
Is this even a question? Country, duh!
Blame it on my roots, I showed up in boots 
Gayle and I haven't missed a rodeo since 2003!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS