Sunday, July 29, 2012

Survey Sunday

Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope your evening is going as wonderful as mine - snuggled up watching prime time coverage of the Olympics (and also attempting to study for Economics). These swimmers are incredible! I am just getting pumped for my first real look at the women's gymnastics team - despite already knowing what is going to happen! Anyway, I thought I would try to start a new tradition here on fitnessandfroyo, and that is Survey Sundays! I l-o-v-e taking surveys - it is such a fun way to share fun and interesting facts with others! Let's hope I can find enough surveys to keep this up - it may end up turning into a bi-weekly or monthly thing! We shall see!

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
No, I feel as though they usually have a strange scent to them.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked out. I feel too constricted when my sheets are tucked in!
4. Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?
I am terribly afraid of bees and anything with a stinger, and I could probably outsmart (or hide from) a bear!
5. Do you have freckles?
Here and there, but for the most part, nope.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Being late really stresses me out!
7. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Wilderness 2009, baby!


8. Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing?
Oh, of course! I have been known to get my groove on!
9. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Guilty. Just pens, though.
10. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
YES. I love it when guys wear pink!
11. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ketchup or barbecue sauce. I also used to dip Chick-Fil-A nuggets in ranch dressing.
12. What is your favorite food?
Frozen yogurt, for sure.


13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Remember the Titans, She's the Man, The Parent Trap, Miss Congeniality, A Walk to Remember
14. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was a Girl Scout throughout my elementary school years.
15. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Um, no.
16. Can you change the oil on a car?
In all honestly, probably not. Thank goodness for AAA!
17. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Luckily, I was let off with just a warning! ;)
18. Ever ran out of gas?
Almost!
19. Are you lazy?
While I joke around and say that I am lazy (and I certainly have my lazy moments), rarely can I sit around doing absolutely nothing.
20. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
There was the famous clown costume, I was a go-go girl, and there was the ever-so-original soccer player. I had some winning costumes throughout the years!



21. How many languages can you speak?
Just English, although I will say that after almost two months in Spain, my Spanish is much better than it used to be! I can at least communicate with someone in Spanish. 
22. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
No opinion.
23. Do you sing in the car?
I totally rock out in my car, sometimes wondering if the people in the cars next to me think I'm crazy!
24. Ever eat a pierogi?
Nope!
25. First concert?
Aside from the Houston Rodeo, Scream Tour - ask me about it sometime, it was quite the experience!

And now you know, if you want to know the way to my heart, bring me some frozen yogurt. But I guess you already knew that! Enjoy your evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS