Sunday, August 26, 2012

It's Easy as ABC

Happy Survey Sunday, folks! Sorry for the delay of a post, but Sundays are always pretty crazy, and I have also been getting ready for the big move back to Austin tomorrow! But I couldn't leave you guys without a fun survey!

[A] Apples or Oranges:
Apples. I have never been a big orange fan, and I have been known to eat three apples in a single day!
[B] Beans or Lentils:
That's a toughie, I really like both! But black beans are my current obsession, so I guess I'll go with beans.

[C] Cereal or Oatmeal:
CEREAL. Cheerios in particular. No matter how many times I try, I just cannot make myself like oatmeal. I have, though, recently discovered the art of baked oatmeal squares to trick myself into eating it.
[D] Dates or Raisins:
Raisins. I am such a fan of adding raisins to anything - yogurt, cereal, cookies, etc. 
[E] Eggs or Milk:
Eggs. That's a no brainer, since I can't drink milk, but I love eggs - omelets, scrambled, hard-boiled, you name it!
Omelettes were the star of my meals in Paris
[F] French toast or waffles:
Waffles, although I used to love French toast with powdered sugar on top. I just have waffles far more frequently, so waffles take the cake.
Who can forget Belgian Waffle Friday at SRD?
[G] Garlic or salt:
Garlic.
[H] Honey or maple syrup:
Honey.
[I] Ice cream or frozen yogurt:
I think you all know what my answer is going to be..
FROZEN YOGURT.
[J] Jam or toast:
Toast, but isn't jam supposed to go on the toast? Anyway, I prefer to top my toast with peanut butter and cinnamon.
[K] Kale or spinach:
Kale is one of those things that I have been meaning to try - I feel as though it becoming more and more popular in the health food community. So until I give kale a try, spinach.
[L] Lemon or Lime:
Lemon. Though I am not a huge fan of either flavor, but lemon adds a little something something when cooking meat or fish.
[M] Muffins or Cupcakes:
Muffins. I could eat warm blueberry muffins until I am blue in the face. I have also recently become addicted to these pumpkin-walnut muffins - there is no stopping me!
[N] Nut butter or jelly:
Nut butter. I am not a huge jelly fan, but any type of nut butter gets two thumbs up from this girl!
[O] Onions or peppers:
I really like both, believe it or not, but I'd say peppers gets the edge because they don't leave your breath so stinky!
[P] Peanuts or Almonds:
Almonds - I have a serious addiction!

Roasted almonds are my very favorite!
[Q] Quick bread or yeast bread:
Yeast bread. Y'all, yeast roll days at SRD were probably the most celebrated day of the week.
[R] Raspberry or blackberry:
I have recently discovered my love for blackberries, so blackberry it is!
I do love all berries, though!
[S] Sweet or savory:
Savory.
[T] Tea or Coffee:
Neither. Again, these are two things I wish I could like, but I really just don't.
[U] Udon or spaghetti noodles:
Spaghetti - I don't even know what udon noodles are!
[V] Vanilla or Chocolate:
Chocolate since the day I was born. I have never been a vanilla girl, there is nothing to give it any flavor!
[W] Whole wheat or white bread:
Whole wheat.
[X] Xanthan gum or Guar Gum:
I hear xanthan is great for adding thickness to smoothies!
[Y] Yogurt or Pudding:
YOGURT. Funny story, though I am now obsessed with it, I used to hate the stuff. Pudding, I have never liked.
[Z] Zucchini or Cucumber:
Zucchini - so, so delicious!
Again, I apologize for the late post, but today has been busy, busy, busy. Well, it has and it hasn't. I have certainly had my lazy moments, but I did manage to work on a little craft for Sarah's and my bathroom, plus, I finally learned a little bit about cooking. My dad knows to expect more than a few calls from me in these next few weeks!
A sneak peak of some of the bathroom decor! If you know me, this is about as crafty as I get!
Crock pot fun!
I'll see you guys from Austin - I can't wait to finally be an official resident of da clubhouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS