Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Just Keep Running

Happy hump day, everyone! Today has certainly been a whirlwind (more on that soon), but I wanted to share a newly created workout with you. Yesterday's boot camp workout called for 5/5 Cardio Intervals, and I ended up creating a treadmill workout that looked a little something like this:

I guess I didn't follow the workout exactly because I changed the speeds each time and didn't quite adhere to my initial "base pace" of 7.0, but this workout was more for me to prove to myself that I can indeed still run for 40 minutes without stopping. I was tempted to stop at times, but I told myself that I could lower the speed if I just kept on running. It felt great, and I was a sweaty mess at the end of it!

Let me know if you try it out, and please feel free to make the speeds either faster or slower. That is one of the things I love about this boot camp, it provides me with structured workouts, but workouts that can be catered to my specific exercise needs. I can challenge myself or I can take it easy if my body needs a rest. Can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS