Saturday, May 18, 2013

A Thousand Words

I was really hoping that I would stay on top of my blog and update every day while I am home. I have clearly gotten behind, but for good reasons. I have only been home for a week, but I have managed to have a great one. I am so full of joy when I think about all of the people I have been able to see and catch up with this week, and the people that I will get to see these next two weeks. Anyway, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here are a couple thousand for your viewing pleasure.

Relived my glory days by playing volleyball at Stratford
Catching some rays while enjoying a good book
Jeff, Lindsay, and I at a Rice baseball game
My (not-so-little) brother before his senior prom
Trying a new dish at Hungry's
Dinner date with my best friends from elementary school
My city
I sure do love Houston
And with that, I am off to enjoy an evening walk around my neighborhood. Workout and recipe posts will be returning soon. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS