Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mom's The Word

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers (and mothers-to-be) out there! You guys do so much for your family (especially your children), and I think every day should be yours! And I can't have a Mother's Day post without giving a shout out to mine.







There are not enough words on this Earth to describe how much you mean to me, but I'll try anyway. I'm thankful for all of those talks on the way to and from volleyball practice, and to and from tournaments. You keep me sane, you encourage me, and you think your children are just the best. Thank you for editing every single one of my papers, and never complaining about it. Thank you for always welcoming me (and my laundry) home with open arms, and thank you for letting me complain and cry to you. Thank you for always listening to me and offering the best advice, because your judgment and your advice is something I will always trust. Thank you for loving me and our family so well, and for showing me what it means to put others first. You are truly the best friend that I could ever ask for, and I don't know where or what I would be without you. I hope you feel loved and appreciated every day of the year, and I can't wait for all of the adventures still to come!


Back to the regular food and workout posts tomorrow! I have a few good ones up my sleeve! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS