Saturday, May 18, 2013

Eat Well: Hungry's

If you have been reading my blog for a while, or even if you have just recently tuned in, you have probably caught on to the fact that Hungry's Cafe in Houston is my all-time favorite restaurant. Every time I come to Houston I make sure to eat at least one meal here, and my friends know that if they ask me where we should go for dinner, I will more than likely suggest Hungry's. The menu offers so much variety, and I have never tried something that I didn't end up loving. That in itself is a big statement, because I don't really try new foods. I know what I like and I tend to stick to it. At Hungry's, however, I always look to expand my taste buds, and I am constantly on the lookout for something new to try.

Veggie Black Bean Burger 
Baja Chicken Wrap
Beef Tenderloin Fajita Wrap
Kabob Plate
An old-fashioned hamburger
My mom and I both love it, which is why we ordered it tonight for dinner. I just went there last night with some friends, but my dad and brother are both out of town for the night, so Hungry's was the obvious choice. Not only is the food phenomenal, but the atmosphere and the employees are so friendly. It is a community-oriented place, which is obviously something that is very important to me. They have donated to student fundraisers on multiple occasions, and it's rare to see an employee without a smile on his or her face.
(Source)
All smiles at Hungry's Cafe - our go-to catch up spot
I hope this description, as well as these pictures, have convinced you to give Hungry's a try if you haven't already. It is a restaurant that is unique to Houston, and there are two locations in the Houston area - Rice Village and Memorial. I have introduced a few of my college friends to Hungry's when they have come home with me, and I would be glad to accompany you on a Hungry's outing if you are ever in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS