Sunday, May 19, 2013

Survey Sunday Makes A Comeback

Have you missed this? I certainly have. I love surveys, so when I came across this survey while reading PBFingers yesterday, I knew I had found my Sunday post. Survey Sunday makes a comeback, and this one has the theme of "currently," so in the following paragraphs, you will find things that I am currently loving or doing. Enjoy!

Current Book(s):

I just finished reading Save Me by Lisa Scottoline and I loved it. For my next book, I am either going to read Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice (a classic), or start one of Jack Keruoac's novels.





I also just recently read Don't Go by Lisa Scottoline, and The Prodigal God by Tim Keller. I highly recommend both if you are in the market for a new book. But don't get me wrong, I love a good beach book, and I have a feeling Nicholas Sparks will be making an appearance on my Kindle in the very near future.

Current Music:

I have four current favorite songs:
  • I Want Crazy - Hunter Hayes
  • It's A Beautiful Day - Michael Buble
  • Whom Shall I Fear - Chris Tomlin
  • Faster - Matt Nathanson
I love discovering new music, so if you have any current favorites, please send them my way!

Current Guilty Pleasure:

I'm not sure if I have any current guilty pleasures. Well, maybe sitting on Pinterest pinning dessert recipe after dessert recipe after dessert recipe is my current guilty pleasure.

(Source)

Current Nail Color:

I almost never have my fingernails painted because it drives me crazy when they start chipping (which for me tends to happen rather quickly), but my toe nails are currently painted Big Apple Red.

Current Drink:

Water. Always water. I'm so boring!

Current Food:

Cuties. I am absolutely obsessed. They are just the perfect snack!


Current Favorite Show:

Pretty Little Liars. Yes, I am 21 years old, but this show is intense. I have been known to jump in fright when watching it at night.

Current Wish List:

Ireland. My mom, brother, and I were just recently dreaming about a family trip to Ireland, Scotland, and England the summer after I graduate. Now we just have to get my dad on board!


The Fairy Pools on the Isle of Syke, Scotland (Source)
Killarney, Ireland (Source)

Current needs:

I don't necessarily need them, but I am in the market for a pair of wedges. I found the perfect pair at DSW in Austin a few weeks ago, but I (typical) let my wallet at home. I realize that I could have gone back for them, but I just never made my way over there again. Guess they weren't that important to me!

Current Indulgence:

Well, I'd have to go with frozen yogurt. I am in desperate need of a fro-yo stop ASAP.



Current Blessing:

Oh, there's so, so many. But my current blessing is probably being in Houston for a few weeks and getting to catch up with some of my wonderful friends, eat at some of my favorite restaurants, and spend some time resting.

Daniel and I before his prom
Current Outfit:

Nike shorts and a t-shirt is always my favorite outfit, but if we are talking about making myself look presentable, I'm all about the maxi dresses. I just purchased two new ones and I can't wait to wear them. They're cute and comfy, and they make looking cute a pretty easy task.

Current Excitement:

I'm going to Schlitterbahn in Galveston on Tuesday, and since I am a big-time lover of water parks, I am pretty excited about it.

I have missed my weekly edition of Survey Sunday, so maybe I'll come across some more so I can bring back the trend. Until then, enjoy the rest of your Sunday. It's looking like a beautiful one here in Houston!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS