Monday, May 6, 2013

Cuties and Pineapple

I wish I could tell you the funny (or not-so-funny) story about my night last night, but I don't want to jinx the situation. I hate that I am being so mysterious, but when I can tell you what happened, I will. It's a good one.

Today was the first day of "dead days" at UT, and I started mine off on a very good note. I scrambled up one of my best batch of scrambled egg whites for breakfast,


turned in my 16-page research paper (a whole post coming on this later),

It ended up being more than 100 pages when all was said and done
and took a brisk morning walk around Town Lake.


I then returned home to do some serious reading, as I have a final exam on Friday morning, and I don't want to blow the grade that I have worked so hard to maintain all semester. After some reading and a nap, I biked to Gregory and managed to snag a lane before it started getting really crowded. I was a bit surprised at the amount of people wanting to swim, given the dark skies and menacing clouds, but I was out there too, so I guess we're all a little bit crazy!

Cuties and Pineapple

I'm not entirely sure why it has taken me 21 years to figure out just how delicious both Cuties and pineapple are. I discovered my love for both of these fruits just this past weekend, and now I can't get enough. I purchased a huge bag of Cuties at the store the other day, and am almost finished with the two containers of pineapple that I bought. I think it's safe to say that I am officially obsessed. Better late than never, right?



Enjoy the rest of your Monday evening. I'm off to watch Harry Potter continue studying. See y'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS