Friday, May 24, 2013

PostalPix

I don't know if you guys are anything like me, but I am a big-time lover of social media, and one of my favorite forms of social media is Instagram, an app that allows you to take and post photos, adding cool filters and meaningful captions before sharing them with your friends. I absolutely love Instagram, and many of my food photos are taken with Instagram. Yet my Instagram photos are not just limited to food (anymore). I take pictures in just about every situation, so you will find a plethora of different "categories," if you will, on my Instagram account.










As you have probably noticed, there are a lot of special images on my account, images of which I would love to have prints. I don't know if you have ever tried to order photos taken on your iPhone from Walgreens, but they don't always turn out so well. The dimensions tend to be a little bit off, and if the dimensions are okay, the printed photo is a bit blurry. At least, that has been my experience with Walgreens-printed-iPhone photos. I was perusing Pinterest (typical), when I came across a pin that talked about ordering prints of your Instagram pictures. What I came across was an iPhone (and Android) app called PostalPix. It allows you to order your favorite prints in many different size options. I have only experimented with the 4x4 option, but there is also the 5x5, the 4x6, 8x8, 5x7, 8x10, and even a grid option. Based on the quality of prints that I have already received, any of them will turn out great, so you don't even have to worry about finding a special 4x4 frame. And what's even better about this app is that the price is absolutely right. I just purchased 14 prints and my total was $4.18. I am extremely happy with my PostalPix photos, so if you have been looking for a way to print off those special moments captured from your iPhone or Android, look no further, because PostalPix is the perfect app for you. 

In fact, I even had one of my Instagram photos printed (and framed, though I got the frame off of Etsy), to give to my mom for Mother's Day. She loved it, and I loved it so much that I purchased an extra one for myself.

Breakfast

Today's breakfast was another round of scrambled egg whites and sauteed spinach, plus a handful of red grapes on the side. A delicious breakfast that will fuel for me what is sure to be a busy Friday.

I'm off to a 9:15am spin class at the MAC, and I promise I will be back for a review of that, and of my Friday afternoon adventures. Have a great one!

P.S. If you are interested in following me on Instagram, here is the link to my account. You will find that many of the photos that end up on here, first make an appearance on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS