Sunday, May 26, 2013

Eleven

Happy Sunday, everyone! Do you want to know one of the best feelings in the world? Being in Austin with not a single bit of homework to do, nor any real obligations. This doesn't happen often, in fact, I am not sure of the last time that it actually did happen. I have spent a majority of the day just lounging around, and that is perfectly fine with me, because tomorrow will be quite the day.

Everything's all ready for the CapTexTri tomorrow!
In an effort to bring back Survey Sunday, here are my answers to eleven random questions. Enjoy!

1. What is your dream vacation spot?
I have fallen in love with traveling, so my dream vacation spot probably changes every other day. Right now I'm dreaming of a family vacation to Ireland, Scotland, and England.
In terms of "spots," I used to think I was more of a beach person, but I have recently fallen in love with the Colorado mountains in the summertime. Cool(er) temperatures and unlimited hiking trails? Sign me up!

Hiking 37 miles with a 30 pound backpack - the best worst week of my life!
2. Did you pass your driver’s test on the first try?
I didn't have to take a driver's test, but I passed my permit test on the first try, if that means anything. 

3. What was you most memorable birthday celebration?
Oh gosh, I had some great birthday parties growing up. My most memorable is probably my 13th birthday party - Legally Teen - with four of my best friends. We had a dance party at a neighborhood pool club, and yes, my mom did in fact let me out of the house wearing pink on pink on pink.


4. Do you keep in touch with any teachers from grade school /high school?
Absolutely. I keep in touch with many of my elementary and high school teachers. Shout out to social media for making it really easy to do so. Many of my teachers made a huge impact on my life, and contributed to my wanting to become a teacher. Who knows, I might even be co-workers with some of them one day!

5. If you could only do one form of exercise from now until forever, what would it be?
This might just be the hardest question I've ever been asked. Okay, not really, but it is a tough one, mainly because I love discovering new forms of exercise. And as much as I love running, I am not sure I could run every single day for the rest of my life, so, we'll go with swimming. It's relaxing, a total-body workout, and I even manage to get myself a nice tan (and some pretty sweet tan lines).


6. What is your favorite dessert?
If any of you are surprised by my answer to this question, you are probably new here. And if you are new here, welcome to fitness & fro-yo. Please enjoy!


7. What was your favorite drinking game in college?
The "get-64 fl oz-a-day" game. Ever heard of it? ;)


8. If you could have any career, what would you choose?
I would love to open a really cute bakery full of sweet treats that are both healthy and delicious. Healthy eating doesn't mean you have to give up everything you love. Besides, a day without chocolate is a day wasted, right?

9. What is your perfect Friday night?
It depends. Sometimes I'm perfectly content curled up with a blanket and a good book, sometimes it's a nice dinner with friends, and other times I'm up for any kind of adventure, preferably something outdoorsy.


10. What is your favorite movie?
This survey is full of tough questions. I have many favorite movies, but here are my three all-time favorites:
  • Remember the Titans
  • The Parent Trap
  • She's the Man

11. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Texas Forever. 

Houston Rodeo
Texas sunsets. Nothing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS