Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Compilation of Things

Well readers, it's been quite a while since I have written a blog post for your reading pleasure, but these past few weeks have been crazy for me! I am hoping to become more regular with my blogging since I have finally (somewhat) settled back down into a routine. Since my last post, I have attended two UT football games (and they were victories - to all those who said we were going to have a rough year, McCoy to Shipley 2.0 is what I have to say about that!), met with a study abroad advisor (España, aquí vengo!), kicked off Wyldlife Club, began my elementary classroom observations, been home to celebrate my Granny's 90th birthday, survived my first tests and papers (barely!) and enjoyed some delectable Austin frozen yogurt. It sure has been a whirlwind!

First Pumpkin Fro-Yo of the Season from Menchies!

Longhorn Football is BACK, baby!
Aimee and I at the Wyldlife Kickoff - COUNTY FAIR Y'ALL!
How many days until Christmas break again? :)
Kidding, I absolutely love college and am not at all wishing my time away, but sometimes I think college would be a little bit more enjoyable if I didn't have tests and papers always in the back (more like the front!) of my mind!
Workout
Today I did a modified sprint interval workout inspired by PBFingers. I did everything as normal, but I continued running until I hit 30 minutes, at a very relaxed pace, and then I walked on an 8.0 incline for three minutes. I completed just over 3.5 miles. I followed my run with 3 sets of 24 lunges (yow - my booty will be feelin' that one in the morning!), crunches on a stability ball, and various arm exercises with 7 pound dumbbells. I completed some tricep extensions, bicep curls, lateral arm raises, and two sets of 18 overhead press exercises. I need a little something to spruce up my arm workouts - they are getting a little repetitious!


Note: This was supposed to be posted last night, however, the Internet at my dorm is probably the most unreliable thing ever, so here is an early morning post. I hope y'all have a Terrific Tuesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS