Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all you father's out there! I can't help but make a shout out to the most special man in my life - I love you daddy!

Happy Father's Day to the guy who has always had my back, thank you for funding seven years of club volleyball, for showing me an example of how a man is supposed to love, for grilling the most famous burgers in the neighborhood, for always agreeing to some ice cream after dinner, for being my taste tester in the kitchen and for always telling me the truth about how my baked goods taste.


Thank you for being the pitcher of the champion Killerbees softball team, for being my first official blog follower, and for never giving up on me no matter what. Thank you for being the biggest and most dedicated Phillies fan, and always providing me with updates of the games (no matter how much they may stink)!


Thank you for always greeting me with the enthusiasm of a puppy when I come home for a weekend, for loving me always and loving me well. Thank you for funding this trip to Spain - it has been the experience of a lifetime. You deserve the world today, I miss you so much -- see you in three short weeks! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS