Sunday, April 30, 2017

It's Gonna Be

May.

(Source)
Okay, now that we got that out of our systems, HOW in the heck is tomorrow the first day of May? This year is absolutely flying, but I’ve found that to be the case with every year. We have only four weeks of school left, and I’m finding it hard to wrap my mind around that. 20 more days, and we’re going to make the most of each one!

My students found this prank hilarious. I reminded them of who is in charge of their grades.
But before we gear up for another week, here’s a survey for your reading enjoyment. It’s been a little while since I’ve posted one of these, so I figured the last day of April would be a good time to bring back the survey. It’s getting hard to find surveys that I haven’t already answered, but I stumbled upon this one so, enjoy!

Who are you named after? I wasn’t named after anyone in particular, rather, my mom claims she never met a Kelli she didn’t like. True story.

Do you like your handwriting? Some days. If I take my time writing, it’s usually fine. When I’m rushing to jot something down, typically only I can read it.



What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey. Such a classic.

Do you still have your tonsils? Sure do.

Would you bungee jump? I say I wouldn’t, but I could probably be convinced to do it. I love the adrenaline rush.

Already skydived (dove?), so I guess bungee jumping is next
What is your favorite kind of cereal? I’m not a big cereal eater, but put some Peanut Butter Cheerios in front of me, and I'll have a hard time eating just one bowl.

Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Not unless I have to.

Do you think you’re strong? Mentally? Physically? I would say yes to both, depending on the day.


Favorite ice cream? Can I substitute frozen yogurt for the ice cream? Chocolate Hazelnut from Pinkberry. Doesn’t get much better than that.


What is the first thing you notice about a person? Honestly? Probably height and build. Just being honest.

Football or baseball? Football, for sure. Hook ‘em horns!


What color pants are you wearing? Black.

Last thing you ate? Garden Sammie Salad (with chicken, of course) from LocalFoods. Guys, I’m obsessed.


What are you listening to? … Harry Potter Weekend. It’s been a fun, busy weekend, and I am so enjoying kicking back and relaxing with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Bright pink or yellow. Something with an upbeat and energetic feel to it.


Favorite smell? Freshly baked bread. I just don’t understand those people who don’t eat bread. They have far more self-control than I will ever have.

Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Guys, I loathe talking on the phone, but sometimes that’s the only way to catch up with friends who don’t live in Houston. Or friends who do live in Houston but who have a schedule as crazy as I’ve got. Anyway, my last phone call was someone from the Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center asking for my blood. I felt bad turning them down, but I have to gear myself up for that!


Hair color? Very light brown.


Eye color? Brown.

Favorite food to eat? Dark chocolate.


Scary movies or happy endings? As much as I love/hate scary movies, I’m going to go with happy endings. I’m such a sucker for cheesy movies.

Last movie you watched? I am honestly the worst movie-watcher of all time. I mean seriously. I am so bad at focusing on just watching a movie – I feel like I need to be doing about 49848 other things. Case in point: I have yet to just sit down and watch Harry Potter, rather, I have been cooking and writing and cleaning while it’s on in the background. So, to answer the question, I don’t even know.

What color shirt are you wearing? Green.

I happen to be wearing this exact outfit
Favorite Holiday? Thanksgiving.

Friendsgiving 2015
Beer or Wine? Wine.


Night owl or morning person? 100% morning person. I am at my most energetic in the morning, which I know really irritates those non-morning people, but I tend to be super productive in the morning hours, but I lose all sense of productivity sometime around 8:00pm. And staying up past 10:30pm is a rarity for me. Seriously. 25 going on 80.

Favorite day of the week? You know, I really love Mondays. And that’s probably really weird to a lot of people, but it’s the promise of a new week. I love structure and clean slates and Monday offers both of these things.

And with that, I'm off to prepare myself for another Monday. We only have four left this school year. Crazy. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS