Monday, February 3, 2014

40-Minute Treadmill Workout

Happy Monday, and Happy February! It's hard to believe that it's already my favorite month of the year! :) I made a goal of posting on both Saturday and Sunday of this past weekend, but I clearly failed in achieving that goal, so I am going to make up for it with a rare marathon Monday post. I can't even say that my weekend was that busy, but I did enjoy spending time with friends and roommates, and I did have a little bit of schoolwork to do, so blogging was (typical) put on the wayside. And, of course, I watched the Super Bowl last night, though I was somewhat disappointed in the lack of real excitement happening with both the game and the commercials. I did, however, enjoy the Jeep and Honda commercials,




the Budweiser "Welcome Home" commercial elicited a few tears,


but I think my favorite commercial was the Oikos Greek Yogurt commercial featuring a "Full House" dads reunion. If you have been a long-time blog reader, you probably know how much I love Full House!




Anyway, I do have a new workout for you guys, that is based off of this workout from Peanut Butter Fingers. It's perfect for a day when you're just not feeling like an all-out run, but you know that you'll feel better if you push yourself a little bit. 

P.S. I have to give a HUGE shout out to one of my sweet roommates, Natalie, who will officially be attending UT Houston Medical School next year, along with another one of my incredible roommates, Sarah. They are such rockstars, and they are the most deserving people I know, and I know that they are going to do such great things in the world of medicine. Crossing my fingers that I will be joining them in Houston next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS