Sunday, March 9, 2014

45-Minute Treadmill Workout

Happy Sunday from my couch in Houston! I got done with school at 4:10pm on Friday, and I was in my car by 4:13pm. I didn't head straight to Houston, as I wanted to wait out some of the traffic (ha!), but I was on the road by 6:15pm, and after some traffic leaving Austin, and a quick stop at Buc-ee's, I was pulling into my driveway by 9:15pm.


I spent most of yesterday in downtown Houston, as Gayle and I went to our 11th straight rodeo performance together. It has been about 9 months since we had spent any sort of extended time together, so it was such a treat to get to catch up on our semesters while continuing one of our favorite traditions.


We even managed to beat the rain home!

Today was kind of a gloomy day in Houston, so I spent most of the day relaxing and reading. One of my students said her goal is to read at least eight books this break, so I am trying to read at least two or three!

(Source)
I don't have much to share with you guys right now, but I did complete a new treadmill workout before school on Friday morning. I adapted it from, guess who, Peanut Butter Fingers, and it was another good one - alternating walking and running so that you never get bored.


I'll check back in with y'all tomorrow. Enjoy your evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS