Saturday, December 21, 2013

Lazy Week

I'd be surprised to learn that anyone is still reading this thing, as it's been so long since I've posted. I really have no excuse for that, as I arrived home exactly a week ago, and have had no real obligations since getting here. That being said, I've also done nothing too exciting since being home, and my blogging motivation has been seriously lacking. I had a little bit of a cold when I first got home, so that did slow me down a little bit, but my appreciation for being lazy has resulted in no blog posts from me. I'm hoping to turn that around, starting right now, so here's the very short list of things I've done since being home:
Time: 41:08 (Source)
Beans 'n' Greens
  • Rollerbladed along the Buffalo Bayou

  • Baked far too many Christmas treats
Photo cred: Rachel Bett / Time: 1:03:43
  • Caught up with high school friends at a tacky Christmas party
Note: not tacky, because I had just met Dylan for lunch
And I'm hoping that this week will be a little bit more active and productive than this past week has been. It's hard to believe that we are only four days to Christmas, as Houston has experienced some very hot and humid weather these past few days, but we are supposed to have a major cold front come through tonight, which will be the perfect Christmas light-looking weather. Thanks for continuing to read my blog - I am thankful for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS