Thursday, December 5, 2013

Holiday Pinterest Inspiration

This poor blog has been getting the shaft these days, but I promise that after Monday, I will be much better about making regular posts. Until then, know that school is taking over my life, but that I'm almost done. However, because school is so crazy right now, I want nothing more than to put it on hold and go Christmas shopping, make Christmas cookies, and cross a few books off of my to-read list. And though I am not a fan of the cold weather, it does make it feel more like Christmas, so school work is not high on the list of things that I want to do. But, it must happen, so I'll make a list of goodies to bake after I finish my final paper. So, without further ado:


You can look forward to all of these recipes appearing on the blog in some form or another over this break! If you want to be on the receiving end of some of these baked goods, don't be afraid to ask - I LOVE baking for other people.

Have a great rest of your Thursday, and if the weather is anything like it is here in Austin, grab a blanket and a cup of hot chocolate and do your best to stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS