Sunday, August 16, 2015

Survey Sunday

Happy Sunday! I can't believe it's been a week since I have checked in with you guys, but if you knew how crazy busy my schedule has been, you would understand. I honestly feel like I haven't had a spare moment to breathe, and the only "me" time I'm getting are my morning workouts. Which is fine, and I love being back at school and seeing all my teacher friends, but I'm also taking today to get every single thing crossed off of my to-do list. Everything. And this blog is NOT going to fall off the face of the earth like it did last year, so here's another round of Survey Sunday for you guys!

Setting up a classroom takes a lot of time, but you won't hear me complaining!
1. Favorite nut butter?
To eat, peanut butter. Peanut butter and apples, peanut butter and bananas, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches - you just can't beat them. But if we're talking baked goods, almond butter, all the way. I'll admit that I've never actually had cashew butter, but I am sure that I would enjoy that as well. Plus, you can't feel bad when you purchase nut butter from a place like Whole Foods or Central Market and you can identify each and every ingredient on the ingredient list.

2. You have the option: fro-yo or ice cream, but you can only have one, forever!
This question isn't a difficult one, for two reasons. One, frozen yogurt is my favorite frozen treat. And two, lactose intolerance prevents me from eating regular ice cream. So, frozen yogurt it is! Not a bad fate.


3. Dream car?
I was just talking to my mom about how little cars interest me. I know some people are very into cars, and they're very impressed by cars, but all I want in a car is safety and reliability. I say this because within the next year or so, I'm looking into purchasing a new car, and while I do want it to be "cute," I also want something that is going to keep me safe, that is going to stay out the shop, and that will get me from point A to point B. I love the Honda CRV, I love the Hyundai Sante Fe, and this is way out of my price range, but I do love the Volvo XC90. I'm all about the SUVs, if you can't tell.

4. If you could only do one type of workout for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I would say running, but I know I would get sick of it if I did it every single day. There is nothing in me that wants to run every single day, though it is my favorite form of exercise. That being said, I would choose Felipe's classes for the rest of my life, because even though they cause me to curse Felipe's name, I also know that they benefit me in so many ways. And I'm never bored!


5. Best magazine?
I don’t really read magazines anymore, but I will occasionally pick up a copy of Shape, if I see something on the cover that interests me. I enjoy reading neighborhood-specific magazines, such as The Memorial Buzz, if we're talking about my specific area, and I also recently picked up a copy of Vype, which is Houston's high school sports magazine. What can I say - I guess I just like high schoolers!

Which is a good thing, because I spend a lot of time around them!
6. All food is “healthy” for you. What do you choose to indulge in?
Dark chocolate and sweet potato fries are two things I will never be able to turn down. But I don't feel bad when I eat them, because I very much enjoy both of those things, and what is life without wholeheartedly enjoying what you are eating?


7. What decade would you like to experience?
The 50s! I think it's the swing dancing and the diners and the music and the poodle skirts and I know it wasn't all "Happy Days," but I think it would be a fun time to experience.

8. Favorite form of social media?
Instagram, for sure. Pictures say so much, and I never get tired of scrolling through pictures of food, friends, and so much more. Plus, you can't waste that much time on Instagram. I mean, you can, but it's only a matter of time before you start feeling really creepy. Read: when you're 82 weeks deep on your roommate's friend's cousin's boyfriend's sister. Yeah, try and figure that one out.

9. What would you rather do without: internet (computer, phone, etc.) or dessert?
Wow. This is a tough question. And I'm not quite sure how to answer it. I love the Internet, but if I never knew about it, maybe I wouldn't miss it? But I'm not sure that I could go without dessert!


10. What makes you unique?
I'm left-handed? That's unique to a very small part of the population. But in all seriousness, I think somebody else would have to answer that question. I've recently been told by multiple people that I'm a very thoughtful person, but I wouldn't say that makes me unique. I genuinely enjoy writing letters and leaving people notes, which is not something you see that much anymore, so we're going to go with that one.


And I'm off to tackle my never-ending to-do list. I promise this week, though, that I will be back with at least a couple of posts. It brings me life, and there's no sense in neglecting something that I so much enjoy doing. 

1 comment:

  1. Really a great blog posted here on staying fit and healthy.I had got many useful things here . Thanks and keep updating more blogs like this.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS