Monday, December 28, 2015

10-20-30-40

Happy MONDAY! I don't know about you guys, but I am LOVING that I still have one more week before I'm thrown back into the craziness of a new school semester. I understand that many of you guys probably don't have that luxury, but even Huffington Post says that teachers need a break. I love this article because I tend to get a little defensive when people point out how much time off teachers enjoy, but our job truly isn't sustainable for 12 consecutive months. Honestly, I'm sure there are quite a few jobs out there that aren't sustainable for 12 consecutive months, but hey, there are certain perks to working with children.


Without breaks, they would definitely meet my wrath
Anyway, I'm going to get off of my soapbox now, and share with you guys a quick warm-down workout that I completed yesterday.



It's pretty self-explanatory. I headed up the road to the MAC for a Sunday afternoon swim, but before I left, I made my way upstairs for a quick, total-body warm-down. It probably took me little more than 15 minutes, but it was 15 minutes well spent. I simply completed one set, gave myself 30 seconds of rest, and moved right on into the next set. Easy as pie, and something that could easily be incorporated into your everyday fitness routine. Hint hint: New Year's Resolutions are comin' in hot.

Alright, now that I've put that bug in your ear, I'm off to walk the pup and apartment shop with Nat. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS