Sunday, December 6, 2015

Would You Rather

Happy Sunday! I'm finishing up this weekend with the happiest heart. Not only did we get some beautiful weather, but my Longhorns won, I made my first real adult purchase (!!!), I tried out a brand new-to-Houston restaurant with some friends, and there are only T W O weeks until Christmas break! Plus, I got plenty of quality time with my precious pup, and that's the best part of all. But before I round out the weekend, and finish some of the work that I've been procrastinating on, here's a fun round of would you rather for your Sunday evening enjoyment.

This morning's breakfast
Would You Rather ... 

Speak another language or get a higher degree?
Speak another language, for sure. I would love to actually feel comfortable speaking Spanish, as opposed to awkwardly speaking in half sentences. I’m actually fairly good at reading Spanish, and I can understand quite a bit, but I’m very timid when it comes to actually speaking the language.

Madrid, Spain
Have a beautiful singing voice or be a fantastic dancer?
I wish I could have both, because I very much have neither. But because a singing voice is something I could use forever, I’ll go with a beautiful singing voice.

Be a CEO of a huge company or run your own small business?
Run my own small business. Kelli’s Kupcakes and Konfections, anyone?



Fly like a bird or teleport?
Probably teleport. As much as I would enjoy the scenery, my go-go-go lifestyle just craves teleportation.

Eat only sweet food or only salty food for the rest of your life?
This one is so tough! Probably sweet. But what’s better than a sweet and salty combo?

Do yoga or lift weights?
Lift weights. I am sure you guys know by now, but I am no yogi. I can’t even touch my toes. I know, I know. But I would choose lifting weights over yoga any day of the week.

Be a SUPER fast runner be SUPER strong?
Be a SUPER fast runner – that would make qualifying for Boston a piece of cake. And that would be a dream.


Have 8 kids or no kids?
Oh man. Honestly, after 1.5 years of teaching high school, I might have to go with no kids. 8 kids would be INSANE, and there’s no way I could raise them the way I would want to.

Have a small, older home with character or design a big brand new home?
Call me materialistic, but I might go with a big, brand new home. If “character” is code for “lots of repairs,” then count me out! I don’t need a big house, but I want it to be functional.

Watch the Today Show or Good Morning America?
Good Morning America.

Watch only sports or watch only BRAVO?
Only sports. That’s pretty much all that’s on my television anyway, and I cannot do mindless soap operas.

Cook a romantic dinner at home or go to the nicest restaurant in town?
Cook, for sure. I love a home-cooked meal – though every once in a while it is fun to dress up and treat yourself.


Drink beer or wine?
Wine.



Eat cookies or eat cake?
Cookies, for sure.

Today's pignoli from The Kitchen at the Dunlavy
Have only brothers or have only sisters?
Well, because I have a brother, I guess I’d better say brother, huh?


Go to Africa or Asia?
Asia. For whatever reason, probably ten people I know traveled to Asia this past summer, and now I’m dying to cross that continent off of my list. Though I would love to visit Africa as well. But Asia is a little higher on my wanderlust list.

Eat sweet potato fries or regular fries?
I am literally obsessed with sweet potato fries. I absolutely cannot resist them. So I’m going with sweet potato fries.

Own an SUV or a sports car?
SUV. In fact, I just purchased myself a new one. More on that to come!

Have a personal chef or a personal trainer?
Hmm.. this is a tough one! I would love to check out a personal trainer, just because I sometimes need other people to push me to workout in a way that I don’t push myself, but a personal chef would be top notch. Can I have both, please?

Sleep for 9 hours every night but no coffee, or sleep for 6 hours a night and have coffee?
Since I’m not a coffee drinker, sleeping for nine hours every night sounds like heaven.

This one is in heaven
Read a book or watch a movie?
Read a book, any day of the week. T-two weeks until I have TIME. TO. READ. I've already started making my list.



Live on the east coast or west coast?
Probably west coast. And when I say west coast, I mean California. There’s no way I could handle that east coast weather.


Have your toenails painted or your fingernails painted?
Toenails. Strangely enough, I almost never have my fingernails painted because chipped fingernail polish is one of my biggest pet peeves. But I love a good pedicure!


Go to the beach or the mountains?
The mountains. As much as I love being tan, I love being active even more, and you can’t beat those mountain views.


And with that, KTom is out. I'll check back in with you guys this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS