Saturday, December 24, 2016

20-Minute Arms & Abs

Happy Saturday! And Merry Christmas Eve! I'm just popping in to share a quick workout with you guys. It has been a L O N G time since I have shared a workout on the blog, but because that's the reason I started this blog in the first place, I decided to do just that this morning. Friday is typically one of my two days off from running, but I decided to work off some of the Christmas sweets by getting in a quick sweat session and working muscles that I don't often work. This is a great workout to do if you are short on time, but want to feel it in the morning.



I woke up this morning most definitely feeling the work I put in yesterday. But a little bit of that probably has to do with the fact that I haven't done any isolated upper body and ab work in quite some time.

And in case you are unfamiliar with any of these exercises, here are a couple quick links for you -
And I'm off to get in an easy five-miler before meeting two of my oldest friends for lunch. I hope your Christmas Eve is a festive one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS