Sunday, August 18, 2013

Five Things Sunday


I have had this survey saved to a Word document for some time now, and I am just now getting around to filling it out. Though you probably knew a lot of this about me based on other surveys and stuff that I write on the blog daily, here is a fun compilation

What were you doing 10 years ago?
August 2003. I was eleven years old, and just about to enter my middle school years. I'm sure I was a combination of nervous and excited, and dreadfully unprepared for the awkward three years ahead of me.
This picture is painful for me to even share with you guys
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Finishing up a summer English class on Shakespeare, finishing up work at SRD, and getting ready for round one at the Clubhouse.
Clubhouse birthday
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Apples (even better when eaten with peanut butter)
3. Grapes
4. Plumcots
5. Yogurt

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. TRAVEL. I would be sure to hit every single item (and more) on my Pinterest "take me there" board
2. Donate to a few of my favorite charities
3. Open that bakery
4. Treat my parents to something that they really wanted, in an attempt to repay them for all that they have given me.
5. I'm not going to lie, I would probably go on a major shopping spree at Anthropologie. So sue me.

Fairy Pools - Skye, Scotland
Santorini, Greece 
Salzburg, Austria
Five bad habits:
1. Indecisiveness. Please don't ever ask me to pick out a restaurant to go to or choose something to do, because I have this thing about wanting to please everyone and I don't want to make a bad decision that would let somebody down.
2. Stressing out over school and other commitments way more than what is necessary 
3. Playing with my rings when I get nervous
4. Multitasking - this can be a good thing and a bad thing, but sometimes I get so caught up in not wanting to waste time that I don't dedicate enough attention to something that needs a lot of attention and focus
5. Not putting on sunscreen when I am going to spend long periods of time outside

Five things you like doing:
1. Any type of physical activity - running, hiking, swimming, rollerblading, SUP-ing
2. Reading, writing, photography
3. Hanging out with friends and family and having the kind of conversations that range from surface level to deep life chats 
4. Cooking, baking, discovering new recipes
5. Traveling
Seine River boat tour

Five things you would never wear again:
Sadly, there are probably more than five things I should would never wear again, but here goes!
1. Gaucho pants
2. Juicy sweatsuits, specifically of the bright orange variety
3. Hollister and Abercrombie apparel
4. Skechers
5. Hair feathers


Juicy AND a choker

Five favorite toys:
1. Laptop
2. Kindle
3. iPhone
4. Nikon DS300
5. CamelBak
Yes, I am fully aware that almost all of these items have to do with technology, but let me explain myself. My laptop allows me to blog and complete school assignments (and waste time on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest), my Kindle gives me any book at the push of a button, my iPhone helps my directionally challenged self, and my camera captures memories. And my CamelBak functions to keep me hydrated.

And with that, I'm signing off to go get in a quick Town Lake walk before work. I'll definitely pop back in during my penultimate shift at the desk for a proposal recap! Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS