Thursday, November 21, 2013

45-Minute Treadmill Workout

We are almost at the end of another school week, and though I hope to do a more thorough recap tomorrow, I can't go to bed until I share this 5-mile treadmill workout that I did today in between teaching a lesson at Westwood, and a renewing of mine and Dylan's Thursday tradition.

I knew I wanted to run, but I didn't want to do the same old treadmill workout that is quickly becoming my go-to. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but it's good to switch things up every now and then. This treadmill workout has some faster speeds coupled with some slower speeds, and all I have to say is that my sprinting could use some work. I was more than ready for that minute of sprinting to be up, but I did leave feeling like I got in a great workout. And I have a new one to share with you guys. It's a win-win!


I hope you all have had a wonderful week, and if you're in Texas, stay warm as the cold front comes in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS