Saturday, January 4, 2014

Super Saturday

Happy Saturday! It's been a while since I have checked back in with you guys, so I hope you are all having an incredible start to the new year. My 2014 has started off wonderfully, and I am such a fan of this warmer weather, though we seem to be the only state currently experiencing it.


Because I am currently sitting on my couch watching football with an ice pack on my knee (rollerblading aftermath), I will keep this short and sweet, with some "Things I'm Loving."
  • Hebrews 6:15


What a sweet promise for this new year.
  • Salata


Shout out to Mr. Avis for introducing me to this "make your own salad" (or wrap) restaurant. You can pick your lettuce, add-ins, dressing, and protein, all for $10. And you get a huge bowl, so you won't leave Salata feeling like you just ate a dainty little salad.
  • Christmas Lights


Dylan and I braved the little bit of cold weather last night in order to check out TXU Energy's Zoo Lights. Though we didn't get to see many of the animals, we walked through the Enchanted Forest and enjoyed soaking up the last little bit of this holiday season.
  • Escalante's Mexican Restaurant


Hands down one of my favorite restaurants, and a Stratford America staple. Dylan and I were pretty hungry after walking through the zoo last night, so we made our way back over to my side of town and were thoroughly impressed when our fajitas were brought out in less than 10 minutes.
  • Buffalo Bayou


One of my favorite spots in Houston, and a rollerblade session with one of my best friends is one of the greatest ways to round out this Christmas break.
  • Pinkberry


As you all probably recall, Berripop used to be my favorite frozen yogurt establishment. However, Pinkberry is quickly stealing the show. Their flavors are a combination of sweet, light, and tart, and you can add as many toppings as will fit. Tonight's combo? Chocolate hazelnut and cherry, topped with strawberries, mango, kiwi, blueberries, raspberries, and coconut shavings.

I have a couple new workouts for you guys that I hope to have posted within the next couple of days. But for now, I am going to cheer those Philadelphia Eagles onto a hopeful victory. Shout out to Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts for a thrilling come-from-behind win. Spartan pride never dies!

(Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS