Friday, October 28, 2011

"the world is a book and those who don't travel read only a page"

It's been a while since I have posted, and since I am not able to sit down and write an official post, I thought I would leave you with a list of places at the absolute top of my To Visit List - let me warn you, there are quite a few! :)

Spain

Barcelona, Madrid - I want to visit all of the beautiful cities in Spain! And hopefully that will be happening sooner than I think! :)

barcelona beaches holiday
Beaches in Barcelona
Fat Tire Bike Tour: Barcelona - definitely on my bucket list!

London, England

I would love the opportunity to study literature in England. That's the bookworm in me coming out. Although I can't say I wouldn't stop for a picture at Platform 9  3/4. That's the Harry Potter nerd in me coming out!
Big Ben
Platform 9 3/4
Ireland

P.S. I Love You. Need I say more? Plus, I have a little bit of Irish in me, and who doesn't want to see the land of the leprechauns? :)

Seattle, Washington

Although it is sometimes known as "The Rainy City," Seattle has many beautiful attractions. I guess I can attribute my desire to visit the Space Needle to my fascination with all things astronomy and space related.
Space Needle
New York

My mom and I are going to celebrate my 21st year in New York City and I absolutely cannot wait! NYC is known as the city that never sleeps and I am fully prepared to take advantage of every minute!


Central Park

Statue of Liberty

Ground Zero - how moving!

Serendipity Frozen Hot Chocolate
McDonald Observatory

I am taking my first astronomy class, and while it is not always the most interesting, I think this observatory in West Texas would be a beautiful sight. I have always had a fascination with the stars and space; I wanted to be an astronaut when I was little!
The University of Texas McDonald Observatory
Alaska

I have never been on a cruise before, but my family has talked of possibly going on an Alaskan Cruise someday - I hear it is the best way to see Alaska!

Sitka, Alaska - The Proposal made this place famous!
Breathtaking!
Seaside, Florida

What says vacation better than relaxing on the beach with a good book? Plus, I want one of those trendy Seaside shirts!

“Everything under heaven belongs to me.” - Job 41:11
Nothing better than the beach!

There are definitely more places that I would love to visit, but these are just at the very top of my list!

Happy Halloween Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS