Friday, December 9, 2011

Long Overdue

Sorry for being MIA for the past month or so, school has been absolutely INSANE with papers and projects and exams and work and YoungLife, but as of Thursday night at 9:00pm, I am officially DONE with my third semester of college. I will have to say that this was by far my toughest semester of college, and I don't think the rest of them are going to get any easier! Guess that means I will just have to work even harder, right?

I am going to do a bulleted list of the major things that have happened in the past month since my last post (don't worry - starting tomorrow, my posts will become more regular):
  • Played in the WyldLife Kickball Tournament with my seventh grade girls!
My awesome WyldLife team - what a blessing these people are!
  • Went to the annual Nutcracker Market in Houston with my mom and friend, Sarah, where we stocked up on presents full of Christmas cheer!
My mom and I at the Nutcracker Market - "Toy Town Texas"

Sarah and I at the Nutcracker Market
  • Signed a lease for a house next year - love my froomies! :)
LOVE these girls!
  • Ran a "Warrior Dash" - lots of mud and fun!
Emily, Ali, and I after the race!
  • Had a nervous breakdown over the final Texas-Texas A&M Football game - the Longhorns came out victorious! :) What a great ending to a longtime tradition!
Justin Tucker - our HERO!

  • Decorated my hall with the theme: "How the Grinch Stole Third Central" - although it was extremely stressful and although we didn't win, we still had fun staying up all night decorating our hall! :)
One of the doors on my hall - I have such artistic girls!
Despite being overwhelmed with finals and hall decorating, I have to say that I had a pretty good month! Now it is just smooth sailing in Austin for the next few days until I am allowed to go home for the next month. Hello shopping, reading, and doing Austin-y things! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS