Wednesday, November 28, 2012

4+ Mile Treadmill Workout and All That's Left

Not my most original title, but that's what I have for y'all today. This morning I attempted to wake up early and immediately start being productive. That meant I went and got the book I am using to write one of my remaining papers and promptly fell back asleep until 8am. That's what staying up until 12:30am talking and laughing with your roommate will do to ya. Anyway, I eventually made myself get up and start working before I hit the gym around 11am. I knew that a run needed to happen, but my legs were feeling sluggish. I got on the treadmill anyway and ended up cranking out 4.3 miles in about 36 minutes. Not too shabby! Here's what my run looked like this morning:

After the gym I walked over to HEB to get a jump start on a Secret Santa present, and as I headed to check out, I spotted this beautifully wrapped treat. I'm a sucker for cinnamon covered nuts, so I decided these were worth the splurge.


All That's Left

Yesterday during class - I'm bad about this - I made a list of all of the things that I have left this semester because upon my drive back to Austin after Thanksgiving reality hit me like a ton of bricks when I realized I have nine papers due between now and December 12th. I decided that I needed a tangible reminder of everything so that I didn't miss a due date or flat out forget to do something - not that I'm likely to do that, but you really never know.

Here is the final list, of all the school-related things I have left this semester. I am actually pretty darn proud of myself because I have already managed to cross off five of these things, and I should cross off two more by the end of today. Now that's what I call productivity!

I promise a Thanksgiving recap is coming - I can't promise that there will be much because the majority of what I did was watch football - either pro, college, high school, or fictional, but I ate at my favorite restaurants while I was home, so I have some food pictures to share with you guys, as per usual. I'm glad that taking pictures of my food in a public place no longer bothers me. I am also hoping to try a new recipe in the next couple of days so be on the lookout for that too. Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS