Sunday, November 4, 2012

Short and Simple

I hope y'all enjoyed that extra hour of sleep last night. I know I definitely did. It will fuel me for a busy day of.. homework. And cheering on the Texans! But before that, it's time for our weekly dose of Survey Sunday. Enjoy!


Favorite ice cream flavor?  It used to be Blue Bell Mint Chocolate Chip or Haagan Daaz Chocoalte Chocolate Chip, but now I'd have to say it is SO Delicious Chocolate Obsession. I once ate half a pint in one sitting. And when I say once, I mean last Sunday night.
(Source)
Favorite dessert?  Fro-yo, fro-yo, fro-yo.




Favorite meal? This is such a hard question! I'll just list my current favorites -
  • Fish Tacos
  • Grilled Chicken Salad
  • Chicken Chili
  • Dairy-Free Pizza


What did you major in? I am currently majoring in English and Education, so I can one day teach high school English. That being said, I also want to do something in the fitness world.

When is your birthday? February 5th - the big 2-1 is coming up!

Do you have any siblings?  One little brother, Daniel (17)


Pets? None, but as soon as I graduate I am getting a puppy to make up for all the years without one. 

Favorite TV shows? I'm currently obsessed with Friday Night Lights. But Boy Meets World and Friends will never get old.
Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose (Source)
Where have you traveled? 
United States: Pennsylvania, California, Hawaii, New Jersey, New York, Arkansas, Florida, Minnesota, Georgia, Indiana, Illinois, Colorado, Missouri, and Virginia
Minnesota 
Colorado 
Florida (and a piece of Pennsylvania) 
Hawaii
Indy
Internationally: Paris, Barcelona, London, Madrid
Barcelona 
London
Madrid 
Paris
Do you work out? Well, of course! I think you guys know that by now!

Currently reading? I won't count what I am reading in-school, because you people don't even want to know. Outside of school, so, really, what I will be reading come December, is J.K. Rowling's newest release - The Casual Vacancy.

Sunrise or sunset? Either one will make me stop and watch
Sunrise
Sunset
Hobbies? Running, reading, blogging, traveling, swimming, baking, Young Life, spending time with family and friends

The best roommates you could ask for
Mac or PC? Once you go Mac, you don't go back.

Staples in your kitchen? Peanut butter, grapes, salsa

Past jobs? Volleyball coach, Resident Assistant, Scorekeeper

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS