Sunday, September 9, 2012

Food Survey

Good news, everyone! I am going to post this survey on Sunday this week! Wahoo! I hope your Sunday has been as wonderful as mine has. I haven't done anything particularly exciting, but the Texans are winning, the weather is just beautiful, so much so that I think I might bike to the 5:00 church service tonight, and I am almost caught up on my homework. Plus, I am going to eat my very first crock pot meal tonight for dinner, and I am about to be so proud of myself, even though all it required of me to do was put the meat and vegetables into the pot. Tough stuff, cooking is.

I found a fun foodie survey via Beyond Bananas, so enjoy! I hope it doesn't make you too hungry!

Coke or Pepsi?
Neither. I have never been a soda drinker, even as a kid. That made for some awkward moments at birthday parties when parents and kids would just stare at me for asking if I could just have some water.


Lemonade or Fruit Punch?

Again, I don't really like either, but I would choose lemonade over fruit punch. I much preferred apple juice as a child, and I only liked it warm. Gross, huh?

Caramel Apple or Cotton Candy?
I am failing at this survey, because again, these are two things that I just have never really enjoyed.
Cotton Candy Friday at SRD last year
Butterfinger or Snickers?
Two of my favorite chocolate bars. I used to eat a Snickers before every single volleyball game (healthy, right?), but Butterfingers are simply delicious! I would choose Butterfingers now, but I unfortunately cannot eat them. I have stumbled upon a few homemade Butterfinger recipes - maybe I will have to adapt it and make it dairy-free.
My spirit sister made me a Snickers cake one year - I can guarantee you that it did not last too long once I received it!
Pudding or Jell-O?
I have never liked pudding, something about the texture, but I went through a Jell-O phase during high school, and while I wouldn't eat it every day, Jell-O for sure wins. Luby's jello. That is all.

Turkey or Chicken?
Chicken. One of my very favorites! There are just so many different ways to eat it.
Chicken sandwich
Chicken breast
Grilled chicken strips
American or Provolone Cheese?
Another fail on my part. Due to my lactose intolerance, I cannot eat cheese, BUT I prefer American over Provolone any day of the week.

Crackers or Cookies?
Crackers. I'm an addict.

Pretzels or Chips?
In the past I would have said pretzels, but I have recently discovered veggie, kale, and pop chips, so chips it is!

Mexican food or Japanese food?
Mexican food, all the way.
I know this is just Chipotle, but Texas has some darn good Mexican food!
Chinese food or Italian food?
Chinese food. Italian food is great, but I unfortunately cannot eat a lot of it. Plus, who can say no to lettuce wraps?

Pie or Cake?
Cake. Unless it was chocolate fudge pie, I was never a pie fan.

I especially like cake if it is in the shape of the UT Tower!
Chez-Zee cake
Ice cream or Cookies?
Ice cream, now that I have my dairy-free deliciousness. However, if frozen yogurt were an option, I'd obviously take that. BUT, I do love baking cookies, as you people have probably figured out by now!


Pasta or Pizza?
Pasta.

Soda or Juice?
This survey is hard! I don't drink either, but I do use juice in my smoothies sometimes, so I guess we will go with juice.

Chocolate Bars or Chocolate Truffles?
Chocolate bars.

Apples or Bananas?
Oh gosh! Two of my very favorites! I think I prefer eating apples straight up (during honeycrisp season, anyway), but I love using bananas when I bake. However, peanut butter and banana sandwiches are one of my favorite things ever.
Frozen bananas are such a wonderful treat

Salad or Soup?
Soup, for sure. There are just so many different kinds, and I especially love it in the winter. Salad just really doesn't do it for me, though La Madeleine does have a mean grilled chicken salad.
Chili - does that count as soup? 
Black bean soup
La Madeleine grilled chicken salad
Cauliflower or Broccoli?
Broccoli. I don't know what it is, but I just don't really enjoy eating cauliflower. However, I  l-o-v-e broccoli and I eat it almost every day!




Onion Rings or French Fries?
French fries, but I only really eat baked french fries, or Galaxy Cafe sweet potato fries. YUM!
Baked fries from Hungry's

Blizzard or McFlurry?
McFlurry, all the way. Oreo, to be specific.

Fried or Poached Eggs?
Scrambled. Or hard boiled. I seem to be having difficulty with this survey! To be fair, though, I have never had either of these types of eggs, so I might actually like them, but I just don't know. 

Crepes or Pancakes?
Pancakes. I used to eat at least ten chocolate chip pancakes every time my dad made them for breakfast. Evidently I had no self-control back then.

Hashbrowns or Roasted Potatoes?
Roasted Potatoes, but McDonald's hashbrowns are easily the best hashbrowns I have ever eaten. Hey, you gotta splurge every once in a while, right?

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS