Saturday, September 15, 2012

First 21st Birthday

Today was a big day for the clubhouse. We celebrated our first 21st birthday! The festivities started last night and they continued on into today. It's not every day that you turn 21. Gotta do it big!

I don't yet have any pictures from the adventures last night, but I will share them when they become available. What I can tell you that is that we established a new clubhouse birthday tradition and that it is quite the thrill. That's about all I can say for now!

Today Natalie took part in a few Austin adventures - kayaking, ENO-ing, indulging in some belgian waffles for breakfast and some free Red Mango before heading out for a fabulous dinner at a restaurant called North by Northwest. I think all of us would agree that the food and atmosphere were incredible. Sarah and I went for the Saturday special - beef and seafood skewers, and they were delicious. They were so tender, juicy, and they had just the right amount of flavor without being too overpowering. Some warm rolls dipped in the sauce rounded out the meal perfectly. Dessert was on the house - blueberry crumble with Blue Bell ice cream - and we all passed it around until there was not one bite left on the plate.

The birthday girl!

It was the first clubhouse outing, and I already can't wait for the next one. It was such a fun night, and the night is not over yet - we still have some free Amy's to take advantage of and some dance parties in which to partake. Thanks for being born, N. Myers! I am so thankful for you and I love spending time with you and your joyful self. I love you and your crazy dance skills, and I can't help but smile every time you break out in dance to the Hey Arnold theme song. I can't wait for more adventures with you, and I hope your 21st is your best year yet! Love you, little kitten!
The Clubhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS