Sunday, December 2, 2012

Foodie Survey

Guys, it's getting harder and harder to find surveys that I haven't already taken. I'm afraid to say that Survey Sunday might eventually dissolve into some other weekly tradition if I don't discover some more surveys pretty soon. Don't worry, I will do my best to find more, or I might start making my own! Anyway, it's still my weekly tradition, so read on!
BREAKFAST

1. Favorite cereal as a child?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Cap'n Crunch, for sure. I guess I was all about the crunch!


2. Coffee or Tea? With milk or without?
Neither. I'm weird in that I really only like to drink water. I wish I liked tea, because it has so many health benefits, but I just can't bring myself to like it.

3. The one food you eat most often at breakfast?
Hmm.. that's a toughie! I guess I'd have to go with either yogurt or granola. Two of my favorite things - I could really eat them for any meal.



LUNCH

1. Sandwiches are generally considered a “lunch food.” If you had to choose between a grilled cheese and a peanut butter and jelly, which would you pick?
Peanut butter and jelly, definitely. For one thing, I can't eat grilled cheese, but even as a kid I was never really into the grilled cheese scene, but I ate a PB&J sandwich almost every single day.

2. You can only put four ingredients in your salad (not including greens); what do you throw in the mix? Additionally, which greens and dressing do you pick?
Chicken, tomatoes, black olives, and that might be it. I am not a huge salad eater so I generally don't go crazy with my toppings.
For dressing, either balsamic vinaigrette or salsa - I am on quite the salsa kick these days.
Greens - I typically choose romaine if I am making my own, but La Madeleine has a killer grilled chicken salad that features spinach.
My grilled chicken salad creation
3. One food you can’t live without at lunch?
Grapes. I go through grapes at an alarming (to my bank account) rate.

DINNER

1. It’s the end of the day. You’re tired, hungry, and your fridge is empty. If a fast food (from a chain) is your only option, where do you go and what do you order?
Chick-Fil-A or Chipotle.
From Chick-Fil-A, I order the Chargrilled Chicken Sandwich with lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles, and at Chipotle, I order the barbacoa burrito bowl with lettuce, black beans, veggies, tomatoes, salsa, and guacamole. Yum!
Chick-Fil-A
Chipotle
2. TV/computer on or off while you’re eating?
Sadly, on. I never watch TV while eating when I am at school, but when I am at home, I have a bad habit of eating dinner in front of the TV. We used to be really good about eating dinner together at the kitchen table, but now we are always running in ten different directions. My dad is good about always sitting down to eat at the kitchen table, though, so that encourages me to eat at the table as well.

3. The one food you eat most often at dinner?
Tough question! I'd say either fish or chicken.
Fish tacos make an appearance at least once a week

DESSERT

Choose between these two American desserts: cheesecake or apple pie?
Neither. Cheesecake and pie are two desserts that I have never liked.

Choose between these two foreign desserts: tiramisu (Italy) or flan (Spain)?
Again, neither. If it's not chocolate (or pseudo chocolate), I probably won't eat it. It's something about the textures of those two desserts that has always kept me away.

Ice cream: cone or cup?
Cup.

1 comment:

  1. dont let s.s. die, do what you have to do or take questions from readers, we love our survey
    sunday

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS