Wednesday, December 12, 2012

D-O-N-E

Creative title, right? You had to know it was coming, because I am finally done with my fifth semester of college. It was a whirlwind of a semester, that is for sure, but I am finally done. I can't really rest easy yet, though, because I only know one of my final grades definitively, and the other four could really go in many different directions. But you know what, I worked hard and gave it my all, and that's all I can really do, right?

I get to (try) and sell these suckers back tomorrow!
After I submitted my papers, around 1:00 this afternoon, I finished watching an old Disney Channel movie on Netflix - Wish Upon a Star, which I highly recommend, by the way - put together some Christmas presents for my roommates, and eventually made my way to the gym for a good sweat session. The feeling of being able to workout without school work hanging over your head is truly a good one.
Clubhouse Christmas!
I found this workout on FitnessNYC's blog and I really liked it when I did it on Monday, so I decided to do it again today but add one more round of 3's to the end of the workout. I ended up covering a little over six miles, but it was a combination of both running and walking. My workout ended up looking like this:


After my workout, I ran a few errands for my baking escapades tomorrow and Friday before coming back to shower and making my go-to dairy-free pizza with a little bit of dairy-free ice cream for dessert. It was a dairy-free night!



After dinner one of my roommates and I made a Michael's run because she needed a few last-minute supplies for her UTeach portfolio, and I had an idea of what to do with my Europe souvenirs so that they would be all together in one visual presentation. A scrapbooker I am not, but I did decide to bring out my crafty side on this chilly Wednesday evening.

That is about as crafty as I get, but I am pretty proud of it, and though I obviously couldn't include everything from my trip, I definitely hit the high points and I think it will be a great addition to Sarah's and my room.

Have a great Wednesday - see you tomorrow for my first full day of freedom! I plan on doing a little bit of Austin adventuring that I have missed out on all semester - I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS