Sunday, July 21, 2013

A to Z

Good news, everyone! Survey Sunday is making a comeback - for a few weeks, anyway. I have stumbled upon a few new surveys - some questions are fairly similar to other surveys, but I do what I can - so I will be able to bring back this tradition hopefully until at least the end of the summer. This one comes in the form of the alphabet, so enjoy learning a few new things about me!

Age: 21. The only thing I can't do now is rent a car.

21st Birthday
Bed size: I have never had anything other than a twin bed. My mom is currently trying to bribe me with a full-sized bed in order to get me to come home after I graduate. And it just might work.

Chore you hate: I am not a huge fan of mopping, but I really don't mind doing most other chores. My parents always kept our house very neat and clean, so I like to (try) and do the same.

Dogs or cats: Dogs.

Essential start of your day: I would love to start each morning with a workout, but that just doesn't always happen for me. So I guess we'll go with breakfast - my favorite meal of the day.


Favorite color: Pink.

Pink on pink on pink
Wearing pink even while hiking 37 miles through the mountains
Gold or silver: Generally silver, but I do like wearing some gold every once in a while.

Height: 5'5"

Instruments you play (or have played): I was able to play Hot Cross Buns on the recorder in elementary school, and my musical ability pretty much stops there.

Jobs titles you’ve had: Babysitter, Volleyball Coach, Camp Counselor, Resident Assistant (if any of those really count as jobs?) But if all goes well, you can officially call me Miss Tomlinson in approximately one year. And yes, it freaks me out too.

Kids: One day, in the very, very (very) far future. I love being around middle school- and high school-aged kids, but I am nowhere near being ready to have kids of my own, which is probably a good thing, considering I am only 21 years old. And it might also help to get married before I start thinking about kids!

Live: Austin, Texas.


Mom’s name: Jean


Nickname:  KTom

Overnight hospital stays: I stayed at the hospital with Granny one night over Christmas break, and I think the doctor was ready to admit me to a room by the next morning!

Pet peeve: Tardiness.

Quote from a movie: Finish this quote for me - "What does your heart tell you?" (Hint: It's from She's the Man)

Right or left handed: Living that lefty life.

Siblings: One little brother who is about to leave for college himself. Time certainly does fly!


Time you wake up: It varies, but I'm usually up and moving by 7:30am most mornings.

Under my bed: At home I have all of my old school books and notebooks (because I'm sure I'll need them one day). At school, I have a "college survival bag," that has come in handy more times than I can even count, as well as other random things that don't seem to fit anywhere else.

Vegetables you dislike: Brussel sprouts. Not about them.

What makes you run late: Honestly, not much. Not to brag or anything (though I guess I am), but I am a very timely person, and I budget my time pretty well. I generally try to allow extra time for traffic, but sometimes it gets me. Being late really stresses me out, so if you catch me running late, I am not very enjoyable to be around.

X-rays you’ve had done: My ankle when I was just five years old. It was a very traumatic experience for me.

Yummy food you make: I like to think that all of the food I make tastes good, but I would say that my banana-oatmeal-almond butter muffins are my specialty.


Zoo animal: I like polar bears and penguins, both of which we are unable to house here in Texas, but I'm also a big fan of wooly mammoths. Just ask Sarah and I if they are still in existence.


Make your Sunday a good one! I'm hoping to make another post sometime today, so be on the lookout for it. But don't hold me to it, because we all know that I tend to neglect the blog in favor of other things. Especially when Harry Potter is involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS