Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My Running Playlist

As promised, I have a half marathon playlist to share with you guys. Though I didn't make it especially for this half marathon, so I will call it my running playlist. I won't hear every song on every run, but I know that I can't go wrong with any of them. I must warn you that I am very much one of those people who listens to pop songs when I run, so please feel free to judge some of the songs on my playlist. I am judging myself for some of my choices, but I can't deny that they are fun songs to run to. So, without further ado, here is my most recent running playlist:
  • Die Young - Ke$ha
  • Best Love Song - T-Pain, Chris Brown
  • What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction (before you laugh, just know that there are many more songs by One Direction on this list)
  • All Star - Smash Mouth
  • Live While We're Young - One Direction (told you)
(Source)
  • Shake It - Metro Station
  • We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift
  • International Love - Pitbull, Chris Brown
  • Halo - Beyonce
  • 100 Years - Five For Fighting
  • Mr. Brightside - The Killers
  • 4 Minutes - Madonna (featuring Justin Timberlake)
  • That's When I Love You - Phil Vassar
  • Summer Girls - LFO
  • Barefoot Blue Jean Night - Jake Owen
  • Kiss You - One Direction
  • I Cry - Flo Rida
  • Bye-Bye - Jo Dee Messina
  • All I Ever Wanted - Basshunter
  • Wagon Wheel - Darius Rucker
  • Here's To Never Growing Up - Avril Lavigne
  • Faster - Matt Nathanson
  • Real World '09 - Rob Thomas
  • It's A Beautiful Day - Michael Buble
  • Anywhere With You - Jake Owen
  • 22 - Taylor Swift
(Source)
  • Shut Up and Kiss Me - Cover Cream
  • 50 Ways to Say Goodbye - Train
  • She's So Mean - Matchbox Twnety
  • Love in America - JTX
  • I Want Your Girlfriend To Be My Girlfriend - Reel Big Fish
  • Best Song Ever - One Direction
  • Roar - Katy Perry (this is my JAM!)
  • Waking Up in Vegas - Katy Perry (this was my high school jam)
  • Bruises - Train
  • If I Can't Have You - Kelly Clarkson
  • I'm A Believer - Smash Mouth
  • Super Bass - Nicki Minaj
  • I Want Crazy - Hunter Hayes
  • Wannabe - Spice Girls
  • What's My Age Again? - Blink 182
  • First Date - Blink 182
  • All The Small Things - Blink 182 (just revisiting my middle school days with all the Blink 182)
(Source)
  • The Story Of Us - Taylor Swift
  • Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus (I know she's crazy, but she does have some good music)
  • Wake Me Up - Avicii
  • Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke (I know, the video is horrible, but I really like the beat)
  • Up! - Shania Twain
  • Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects
  • He Could Be the One - Hannah Montana (I know, embarrassing)
  • Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F) - Katy Perry
  • La La - Ashlee Simpson
As you can probably tell, I very much like listening to old songs when I run. And yes, I do really like Katy Perry, One Direction, and Taylor Swift. Confessions. If you have any songs that you LOVE on your running playlist, please send them my way. I am always on the lookout for new running songs!

I got some new running shoes at Luke's Locker to break-in after the half 
Pumpkin spice and caramel apple cookies - the perfect way to relax
And I am sorry I have been so MIA these past few days - though they haven't been crazy busy with a lot of school stuff (I'm surprisingly on top of things this week, though next week will probably be the death of me), but I have been busy getting things ready for San Francisco - running some last minute errands and crossing things off of my most recent to-do list, and just relaxing, which I definitely needed. Plus, Dylan and I had to make up for our lack of a Thursday tradition this week since I won't be here. His mom actually just got to Austin so we went to dinner at one of my very favorites - Pappasito's. Not a bad Texas send-off meal! I hope your Wednesday has been a fabulous one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS