Thursday, January 15, 2015

Half Marathon Playlist

Happy Thursday to my faithful readers! We are over the hump and one step closer to the weekend, hallelujah! And it is one day closer to race day, so I decided it would be the perfect time to share my half marathon playlist with you all. My music is all over the place when I am running - I have some pop mixed in with country mixed in with rap even mixed in with some Christian music, and I am hoping that the constant variety will keep me going for 13.1 miles. I am a little bit bummed that Taylor Swift took herself off of Spotify, because her new album would be great to run to. Shake It Off instantly makes you pick up the pace. But anyway, here is my current "Running" playlist - I hope you're inspired to add a few of these to your playlist, and I really hope you feel inclined to send a few must-listens my way. I'm always looking for new songs to spice up an old playlist.



And on that note, I'm off to go teach some kiddos something important. Here's to hoping they retain at least a little bit of it. Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS