Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Chobani Bites Review

I am a major snacker. In fact, when my grandmother was in town just a few days ago, she said to me, "You're a grazer, Kelli. Every time I look at you, you're eating." My dad was quick to jump to my defense as he pointed out that nearly everything I eat is healthy. But Gram was correct - I eat fairly frequently throughout the day. My dad was also correct, though, as (almost) everything I eat is pretty healthy.

Because I am a frequent eater, I am always on the lookout for new snacks that are both nutritious and delicious. I love yogurt, but I am currently working through an egg white obsession, and sometimes too much yogurt makes my stomach hurt (darn lactose intolerance). So when I happened upon these mini containers of Chobani yogurt, appropriately named Chobani Bites, I knew I had to give them a try.


Each container is only 100 calories, and the bites come in four different flavors. The yogurt contains 16% protein, three different types of probiotics, and the ingredients are all-natural. I have only tried the raspberry with dark chocolate chips, but I really liked it. It is the perfect amount of yogurt, with just the right amount of chocolate flavor, but not so much that it overwhelms the raspberry flavor.

(Source)
If you are bored with your usual snacks, or are just in the mood for something sweet and healthy, I recommend hitting up your local grocery store for some Chobani Bites - I have found them at Super Targets and HEB (for all you Texas readers), though I'm sure they can be found at many different grocery stores. If you try any of the other three flavors, please let me know how they taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS