Monday, June 10, 2013

Machine Hopping

Happy Monday! It's 8:30am and I have already given my first tour of the day to a very sweet family, so I have no doubt that it is going to be a very busy, albeit great, week. This weekend was very go, go, go, so when I had the opportunity to go to bed before 9:30pm, I jumped on it. I fell asleep within minutes, and I wasn't quite as groggy as I could have been when my alarm went off at 5:30am. I work from 8am-2pm today, with plans to go to a 3:30 movie, so I figured an early morning workout would be my best option for squeezing one in today.


As you can see, I jumped around from machine to machine, which I really liked because it prevented me from getting bored with any one thing. However, anyone who may have been watching me probably thought I was crazy! My workout lasted just over an hour, and I left the gym around 7:00am to shower, get ready, and make and eat breakfast.

Breakfast

I thought I could wait until I got to SRD so that I could just grab some freshly made breakfast, but I started getting pretty hungry around 7:30 this morning, so I whipped up a quick batch of my usual scrambled egg whites to eat before heading to work.


Enjoy the remainder of your Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS