Sunday, August 11, 2013

Firsts

Happy Sunday from my couch in Houston! Like I mentioned in previous posts, I am home sweet home for the weekend, and it has been oh-so wonderful. I'm heading back to Austin later this afternoon, but for now, enjoy your daily dose of Survey Sunday. I know you've been enjoying its return to the blog!

1. First thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Go into the kitchen and fill up my CamelBak with water. I try and drink a full 750mL of water at the start of every day.

2. First thing you reach for when you open the fridge?
These days, it's most likely fruit. Especially during the summer months, I just can't seem to get enough!




3. First thing you do when you go to the gym?
Fill up my water bottle.

4. First thing you do you when you get home from work /school?
I typically drop my backpack and sprawl out on the couch for a few minutes before moving on in an attempt at being productive. Or I will go get a snack. Anything that prevents me from stressing out about my never-ending to-do list.

5. First car?
A 1992 Lexus ES300. Yes, I was the same age as my first car, and I was a pretty big brat about it.

6. First car accident/traffic violation?
Well, I was in my first major car accident with a friend just after she got her license at the beginning of our sophomore year of high school. She was only supposed to have one person in the car with her, but there were four of us in total. I even lied and told to my mom when she asked if we were following the one-person rule. I should have known that wouldn't turn out well. Well, on our way to a football game, an 18-wheeler came out of nowhere and hit her little car, and the first thing we thought of was that we were breaking that rule, and that two of us had to leave before we got our friend into serious trouble. Two of us ended up walking to Whataburger until one of our parents could pick us up. My parents were none too pleased to hear about that one!

7. First thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
Honestly, probably a teacher. I also remember wanting to be a vet at some point.

8. First choice beverage?
Water.

9. First choice breakfast?
Right now, scrambled egg whites and spinach. But I also love trying out new pancake recipes. And yogurt is a pretty good option as well, though I haven't had it for breakfast in a while.



10. First choice dessert?
Frozen yogurt, of course.



11. First song that comes to mind.. 
You're My Better Half by Keith Urban. I recently downloaded it to my Spotify playlist and I've been listening to it on repeat lately.

12. First *major* purchase.
A little trip to Disney World with Sarah. It was worth every penny, and I cannot wait to go back. It is truly the happiest place on earth!



13. First job.
Church league volleyball coach, if we can consider that to be a job. Some of the girls I coached are now seniors on the varsity volleyball team at Stratford - I am so proud!

14. First time you flew on a plane.
I flew to Philadelphia when I was just three months old.

Have a wonderful Sunday! And I'll see you guys from Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS