Friday, August 30, 2013

60-Minute Treadmill Workout

Happy FRIDAY! After a semester of not having any class on Friday, it was a little bit harder for me to accept the fact that I do in fact have to go to class on Fridays this semester, but at least it's only one class and I am done by 10am. I will also likely be going to Westwood to student teach on Fridays anyway, so why not start the day with a class of my own?

After class I quickly changed and headed up to the gym before I could talk myself out of it. Once I start actually going to the school, I am going to try my hardest to work out early in the morning, but since I have quite a bit more free time right now than I will in a few weeks, I'll let myself sleep in a little bit!

Workout

Today's workout had me running and walking for an hour on the treadmill. I was changing the speed so often that it made the ten minutes I was running fly by, and then I got to follow that up with five minutes of walking. I completed the cycle four times, and there was my hour. I covered about 1.2 miles in ten minutes of running, and 6.25 miles total. Not a bad Friday workout.


After my time at the gym, I came home to shower and do a little bit of reading - I'm trying to stay caught up with everything this semester - and now I'm about to go meet Dylan for lunch. Have a great one! And go Spartans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS