Friday, January 13, 2012

Childhood Memories

This morning started off on a great note. A 40-minute treadmill workout inspired by PBFingers, some lunges and squats, and a trip down memory lane. Most of the RA's went on an 'RA Date' to Barton Creek AMC to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D. It had been a while since I had seen that movie and I was absolutely obsessed. It was so great to relive that childhood memory and it was perfect timing coming off of my Disney World high, especially since Belle is my favorite princess!


Once we returned to SRD, I headed straight down to lunch as I was rather hungry! Salmon was on the menu and it was delicious. I am hesitant when it comes to salmon because it usually smells pretty fishy but this one looked like chicken and tasted excellent! A side of broccoli added the perfect flavor and made the perfect lunch.


I then braved the cold (it has been SO cold lately) and ventured over to the UT International Office to finish applying for a passport. It was surprisingly simple and I am on my way to a new passport in four to six weeks! No more fourth grade picture for me!


Dinner featured one of my absolute favorite restaurants in Austin: Whole Foods with two fabulous friends. I have mentioned this wonderful place before and of course I got my usual meal of porkloin, broccoli, and green beans. It was my first trip to Whole Foods in about a month and it didn't disappoint. In addition, my 48 fluid oz. water bottle served to keep me hydrated, as one of my goals this year is to drink more water.


Got water? This monster was only $.89!
I am now getting ready to work the front desk where I will probably do some reading for pleasure before school starts and I am forced to abandon that luxury. I am certainly enjoying this whole 'no-class, no-homework' thing, but I am definitely ready to get back into a routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS