Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy Birthday, Daniel!

Happy 17th birthday to one of the most special men in my life - my little (or not so little) brother, Daniel! You have seen him before, and if you see him today (in person, or on Facebook) - be sure to wish him a very happy birthday! This is the second year in a row in which I have not been present for his birthday, not that he probably cares, but I figure a blog post might make up for my lack of presence.






Enjoy your day today, Daniel, you deserve it! I miss you very much and I wish you were here with me to experience this wonderful city! I can't wait to see you, and you better come visit me in Austin when I get back to Texas! Maybe I can sway you to making the right choice when it comes to choosing a college!




Well, I am off to class - see you guys in a few hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS