Sunday, June 7, 2015

Tracy's Survey

I stole this survey from Tina over at Carrots ‘n’ Cake, who took these interview questions from the latest issue of Health. And you guys know I love a good survey, so here goes!

My favorite…

Song that amps me up to work out:
This answer changes fairly frequently. Right now, I can’t get enough of Walk the Moon’s Shut Up and Dance. I like to start off my runs with it, because it immediately gets me moving every single time I hear it.


Way to eat eggs:
Scrambled with spinach, and topped with salsa. This breakfast has yet to get old for me, and it always makes a room smell wonderful.


Podcast:
I’d have to say The Austin Stone. Though I don’t listen to it with as much regularity, I do enjoy listening to a sermon or two that I think especially pertains to my life right now. I also enjoy listening to the Breakaway podcast from time to time.

Kind of date:
I’m all about the active life. Hiking, biking, rollerblading (a girl can dream, right?), with time just to talk. If a guy isn’t active and he can’t carry on a conversation, there’s no way we’re going to have a successful relationship.


California dream date
App:
Instagram. Guilty.

Item in my closet:
As much as I love clothes, I’m not sure that I have a favorite article of clothing. I love both my white and red pants, and I also love my Tory Burch sandals. I wear them on the reg, and I’m so impressed with how well they’ve held up throughout the years.

I wore these pants once a week, I'd say
Gifts to give and receive:
I love giving homemade baked goods with a note attached. They often seem to mean the most. I gave a few of the teachers at school who really took care of me this year a selection of sweet treats with a card attached, and each and every one of them really seemed to appreciate the gesture. As for what I like to receive, I love activities, I love books, and I love anything photo-related.


Pizza topping:
Any kind of vegetable. Broccoli, squash, zucchini, mushrooms – you name a veggie, and I’ll probably put it on my pizza. I do also like to have some sort of protein on my pizza as well - chicken, turkey pepperoni, salmon - I'm not picky!

And I’m off for day two of my confined water scuba training. Day one was an absolute blast, and it calmed so many of my fears. After this, all that’s left is a five-day trip to Cozumel. What could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS