Monday, March 12, 2012

Cloudy Day Fun

Happy Monday! I hope if you are reading this that you had the day off from school or work and are looking forward to another day off tomorrow. If not, cheer up, Monday is OVER! My Monday started early and it was fantastic. I am really loving this break - it is much needed. It started with my alarm clock going off at 5:25am so I could hit the gym for a 6am spinning class. I am still wondering as to why I felt the need to take a spinning class at 6 o'clock in the morning, but hey, it got me up and moving! I thought the class was pretty tough, but then again, I haven't taken a spinning class in almost three months so of course I am going to think it's tough! I'll consider it a warm-up for Felipe's classes Wednesday morning! I then went upstairs to do a mini arm workout followed by 15 minutes of incline walking on the treadmill while reading The Hunger Games. I have to read it for one of my English classes - rough life, huh?

After breakfast, a shower, and a nap, I was ready to drive to Galveston with Gayle for some fun in the sun. Or in the clouds, but hey, we still had a great time and managed to get at least some color!
Galveston may not be as beautiful as St. Pete, but it gets the job done!
I was pretty tired when we returned and have basically been sitting in the same spot on the couch while my brother is enjoying front row seats at the rodeo. It's okay, I have some quality entertainment lined up for the night.


The Blockbuster near my house is going out of business and everything must go, so I stopped in to check out the $1.99 movies. Clearly I am channeling my inner middle schooler with these purchases. Hey, Mary Kate and Ashley movies never get old.

Now I am off to analyze fill out my March Madness bracket. Who are you rooting for? Obviously I am rooting for Texas, but Duke basketball has always had my heart. Go BlueDevils!
Tough decisions! Who will be the big upset this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS