Friday, March 23, 2012

Team Gale

I have one piece of advice for you: LOCATE TICKETS FOR THE HUNGER GAMES MOVIE AND GO SEE IT. It was so good and I seriously could have watched it again right after it finished. The director did a really great job of staying true to the book, for the most part anyway, and despite having to sit in the front row of the theater, the movie was excellent and I highly recommend it to y'all. I will say that it was pretty violent at times, but I guess that was to be expected after the way the events in the arena played out in the book. Also, can I please just say that I am so still Team Gale. I was a little unsure about that decision since Peeta is the cute, loyal bakers son, but come on, Gale is seriously attractive. Nothing against Peeta or anything but.. come on, Gale all the way.


The big debate: Team Gale or Team Peeta?
Workout

Obviously after getting into bed at 3am, waking up early to workout was not at the top of my to-do list. I woke up around 8:30, ate some breakfast, and decided to start on some of the reading that I have to do this weekend. When it is going to get done I am not quite sure, but hey, at least it will be a fun weekend!

Anyway, I decided that since it was such a beautiful day, a run would feel wonderful. It ended up being a little bit toasty, but it still felt great and it is seriously a perfect day outside. I understand why no one ever wants to leave Austin. I then headed down to the SRD workout room to complete this quick workout. 

Pasted Graphic.pdf

I really liked it because it was quick, but still got me sweating! After a shower and a quick trip to Buffalo Exchange, I was ready for some lunch. Lunch today is one of my favorite meals ever, so I made sure to pile on the food. I had fish tacos topped with pico de gallo, cabbage, and black beans, and an extra side of black beans because they are so delicious. Hopefully that meal holds me over since tonight is going to be another late night, but it is so worth it - Young Life Placement Night 2012! Here we go! Enjoy this beautiful spring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS