Sunday, March 18, 2012

It's Already Over?!

Ten glorious days of rest, relaxation, and absolutely no commitments. It was so, so wonderful and I cannot believe that I am already back in Austin, taking a break from unpacking to write this post. I love Austin so much, but Houston was way too good to me this break. And honestly, it's not like I even did anything out of the ordinary. 
  • I did a lot of baking
Triple Chocolate Cake
Candy Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Watched my brother dominate in his baseball game against Magnolia High School
  • Ate at my favorite restaurant with some of my favorite high school friends
  • Went to the rodeo with my best friend for the ninth year in a row, it was our third consecutive year to see Brad Paisley - easily the best rodeo performer there is
There is always some quality food at the Houston Rodeo.. like this curly fry loaf
We're thinking chute seats next year for our 21st! :)
  • Reignited my love for spinning classes
(Source)
..and did a whole lot of NOTHING! It was wonderful. There were so many things that I meant to do, or that I wanted to do, but when it came down to it, I was happiest sitting on my couch, playing around on my computer, watching Harry Potter, and hanging out with my family. It has been one crazy semester and I definitely needed a lazy break to recharge myself for the rest of the semester. Can you believe in two months I'll be halfway done with college and on my way to Spain?! I can't! Time is moving so fast! So, here's to finishing this semester with a bang, and to not forgetting to have a little bit of fun along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS