Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Felipe

Another Wednesday morning, another spin class with Felipe. I must admit that I was not feeling super enthusiastic about the class this morning, as I was pretty comfortable snuggled up on the couch with my blanket and my computer. However, I knew I would regret not going more than I would going, so I forced myself to get up and get moving. Plus, I knew I could come back and take a nap if I really wanted to.

Breakfast

To fuel me for a tough spin class, I scrambled up a few of my egg white vegetable bars, topped the concoction with salsa, and enjoyed it alongside a couple handfuls of grapes. Plus, a couple handfuls of carob chips. I can't help it, chocolate just calls to me!

It may not look very appetizing, but it sure is tasty!
The Class

As usual, I don't need a nap, but I do need a shower, because this class left me nice and sweaty. I will say that it wasn't the toughest spin class I've taken from Felipe, but I consider that a blessing in disguise because I am S-O-R-E from my track workout on Monday and my two-ish hour bike ride yesterday. I still left the class feeling like I got a great workout, but I didn't leave it cursing Felipe's name, which I consider to be a very good thing!

The bayou is my happy place
The rest of today is dedicated to finishing that 15-page research paper. I have broken it up into three parts, and so far I have two out of three parts almost completely done. I'm hoping I can finish it early so that I can enjoy some more Houston adventures on this beautiful day. Enjoy your Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS