Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Spring Break To-Do List

Hello, wonderful readers! I'm just popping in for a quick study break, though it has been hard to focus my mind on school with spring break creeping closer and closer. Less than 48 hours to go, but who's counting?


It's no secret that I'm very excited to spend an entire week in Houston. This will be my first trip home this semester, and especially in the midst of this very crazy week, I have really been anticipating it. I love Austin, especially with this picture-perfect weather we have had lately, but I also love knowing that I'm heading back to Houston soon for some sweet time spent in my home city. Though I will of course be hitting up my favorite spots - Hungry's, Ruggles, and Berripop - I have been keeping a list of new places I want to go to in Houston. Since I will not be in Houston for very long this summer, spring break is prime time to get started on my list. I am sure that not all of them will be accomplished during this week, because my laziness will take over and I will be content lounging at home watching Pretty Little Liars on Netflix and scrolling through Pinterest. But, without further ado, here is my Houston Spring Break To-Do List:
They all seem pretty doable, with the exception of reading The Great Gatsby, only because I, even after this insane week of school, still have quite a bit of school work hanging over my head. The 15-page research paper is definitely my fault, however, I want to re-read the book before the movie comes out in May, so I might have to just make it happen.

Are there any other places I have to go while I am in Houston? Sounds strange asking for recommendations for the city I spent the first 18 years of my life, but I feel as though there is so much of it to still be discovered!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS